Monday, September 21, 2009

STAY WITH ME MY LOVE


I've never been this happy but since when you come to my life,everything has change
I love the feelings I have inside they're growing so very strong.And now I look at you
at a distance,While you're looking' at me and now I know exactly why they say the very best things are free.
That expression on your face it means more than you'll ever know sometimes I just need to see you beside me please don't go babe i love you,need you in my life please be there for me for you are my life, love, happiness,even you are my everthing ,you are my precious key.
I love you more than you know,I can trust you and only you.don't leave me my babe,don't break my heart.I wait every second to see you again,I can't live without you tonight.please stay with me.when you finally found someone who you want to spend the rest of your life with,which is you, no one else.that is I want the rest of your life to start right away,so nobody else can do that except you.so don't just leave me my love,please do stay with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment