Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nothing more i can say.

My eyes see things, no normal human can see,
the pain and sorrow a soul feels, and broken heart that cannot be set free.
Heartbreaks, heart mends a process that never ends.
Someday humanity will see, how selfish and this world can be.
my eyes see right through you soul, it sees the lies and secrets you hold.
my pain you will never understand, to see someone crying inside with no one to lend a helping hand.
My eyes can see things, no normal human can see,
it sees your dreams, your wishes and the feelings you want to set free.
If i told you, i do understand, why tears come out when you start to understand?
The pain you hold inside, the secrets and all the lies.
Those who read this, will realize a dream,
that this worlds needs good people like you, to heal and sew all the broken seams.
I wrote this because my world has been shattered apart, this feeling so evil and so gray,
a feeling in me that never seems to go away.
I'll be all who i can be, dream and live this life away.
Time never stood still, nor does it ever wait, it simply moves forward like any other given day.
I'll end this saying stick to those who support you, for the good and not the bad.
they are the ones who'll guide you to the dreams that you always had.
my name is rae secretaria, I'll set your heart free, it because mine was broken.
something you shouldn't see.
my heartbreak is your clue, to just be yourself, keep yourself happy and not worry about
anyone else.
It's funny how you learn things, from others you see, a simple look in their eyes and their world is set free.
though it may be temporary that i see their world, but to see it from their point is another to with hold.
i don;t know how i see into someones soul, maybe its a skill or a secret to unfold.
those who read this, you heart has already connected with mine,
it may have been short, but the feelings were there.
its because you read this that you see yourself like i do. from another perspective a vision so true.
i can tell you heart is bringing back memories of your past, as your soul tries to remember the good and the bad.
you reading this will give you a little hope, take it from my little heart which shines like gold.
i may just be one person, but one person i am. with a dream a goal and a passion to mend and calm your heart from those who cant.
im just a average guy with insight on life.
i just wanted to share with you a briefing to ones night.
so goodnight world, as i fall asleep. goodnight, goodnight, goodnight....

No comments:

Post a Comment