Friday, October 23, 2009

UNTIL I FOUND YOU


I walked the earth alone no hand to hold in mine, my heart was all on it’s own.True love
was just a dream, Dreams of wonder and tears, Dreams of hope and fears. my life had no
direction a road of uncertainty, But now we have a journey together you and i.I feel about
you every day and night.I search everywhere but no one to be mine except you.what can I
become in this life that I will forget my love,the only one I have never see.Do you know
how it feels to be deeply in love with someone like you.Do you know how it feels to be
always thinking about someone you love with your earth.Do you know how it feels when you
just can’t love another person other than your love,Well I can tell you, it’s a living
nightmare it pains and it hurts no other emotion can be so severe.So I thank my lucky stars
And God from the heavens above for my heart and soul could never feel the impact of true love Until there was you
By olas

No comments:

Post a Comment