Saturday, October 24, 2009

LOVE & TIME


Once upon a time,there was an island where all the feelings lived.Happiness,sadness,knowledge Goodness and all the others,including love.One day,it was announced to the feelings that island
Would sink so,they all constructed boats and left except love.
Love wanted to hold out until the last possible moment.When the island had almost sunk,love
decided to ask for help.
Richness was passing by in a grand boat,and love called out to him "Richness,can you take me
with you?"
Richness answered,"No,I can't,there is a lot of gold & silver in my boat.there is no place here
for you in my boat.
Love decided to ask vanity who was also passing by in a beautiful vessel "Vanity,please help me!"
I can't help you love said Vanity.you are all wet and might damage my boat.
Sadness was close by so love asked;sadness,let me go with you.
oh.... love,I am so sad that I need to be by myself.
Happy passed by love,too;but she was so happy that she did not even hear when love called her.
Suddenly,there was a voice come from the direction love was.The voice said "C-O-M-E L-O-V-e"I will
take you with me.
When love look to the direction the voice come from,it was an elder.so happy and overjoyed was love
that even forgot to ask the elder what is her name and where she was going.when they arrived at a dry
land,the elder went her own way,but love realising how much was owned the elder
Love asked knowledge another elder who arrived at the same time love arrived.what is the name of the
person that help me."it was time",knowledge answered.
"Time?"asked love."But why is it only time that can help me?"
Knowledge smile with deep wisdom and answered;Because only time is capable of understanding how valuable
love is.so if you want to love anybody in this world,you must have time for the person.

 By pearson.

No comments:

Post a Comment