Friday, November 27, 2009

WITH YOU I'VE GOT NOTHING TO ASK FOR


I've told you many times and I'll still want to tell you again, Jun Wen, I really thank God for you in my life. Maybe in this lifetime, you will never know how much I love, I care and cherish you. Whenever you're riding on the road, I'm worried for you because you mean so much to me, even more precious than my own life! I can never afford to lose you, Dear.

Though at times you did not tell me verbally that you care, your actions speaks it all. Those little things that you did for me will always be kept in my heart, where you'll always be. I know at times I'm getting out of hand and hard to handle, your patience is always the alternative for us. As a result, we don't quarrel often. Thanks for all these, Dear!

In the past I had always yearned for a relationship that is genuine and lasting, as for all these, I've found them in you! I'll make sure that the hand I'll be holding will forever be yours. Whether we're living in a fairy tale or a non-fairy tale world, I still believe there is such a thing as "Live happily ever after", and even if you don't believe it, let's make it happen in our relationship!

I really look forward to the day when the both of us will be walking down the red carpet hand in hand and in the name of love, we exchange marriage rings looking into each other eyes saying, "I do not regret for choosing you in my life." 

By Wan Jun

No comments:

Post a Comment